- Pray for my brother, Nigel, who is very sick with kidney cancer.
- Pray for the salvation of my friend, Kevin.
- Pray that I can get a job and place to live. Also pray for restoration with my family and the ability to say no to the temptations and sin.
Christmas Dinner, December 17th in the FBS Dining Hall. 6:00pm. We are still in need of hats, gloves, sleeping bags and blankets. Also, volunteers can bring desserts! Sign up on our volunteer site!
Refuge Christmas Dinner
FBS Dining Hall
*Refuge friends must have a ticket to attend. Tickets are available at Refuge on Sunday mornings.
Volunteers can sign up to serve or bring desserts at http://vols.pt/dnyPiX
- Praise the Lord for a friend that now has a home to live in and has moved out of the hotels. Pray that she will continue to seek the Lord in this new place in her life.
- Pray for a friend to get a job. Pray for her father and grandson who is facing surgery at the end of the month.
- Pray for a friend who is wanting to be closer to the Lord. He knows changes that he needs to make in his life to make that happen. Pray that He will obey the Lord.
*These requests are submitted from our Refuge friends each week.
Refuge Christmas, December 17th at 6:00pm in the Dining Hall. More Details coming soon!
Refuge Volunteer Coffee & Dessert
Join us for a time of fellowship, prayer, and updates for Refuge!
Refuge / Snack Room
Email email@example.com for more information or to sign up to come!
- Pray for Brenda – that she would be able to get a job and a place to live. Pray for her health. Also pray for her fiance who is currently in the Spartanburg County Jail. Pray for his addictions and legal problems.
- Pray for Tim – that he would be able to get a job. Pray that he will be able to keep his storage units where he keeps the items that he inherited from his parents. Pray for friend, Heather.
Volunteer Coffee & Dessert – September 24th, 6:00-7:00 in the FBS Snack Room (where Refuge takes place). Come and enjoy a time of fellowship and prayer for Refuge and one another!
When Helping Hurts Study – Begins this coming Sunday, September 14th at 5:00pm in the Missions Office area. Email Kimmy at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to be a part of the class! Book will be $9.
Refuge Dinner & a Movie Night – October 18th at the Hangar. A Fun night for our friends starting at 5:00pm. We will need volunteers to help serve dinner and host our friends.
- Pray that I will be able to get off the streets soon. It’s so very hard and I get so very little sleep that my body is struggling. Just pray for me!
- Pray that my daughter Samantha, grandson Elizah and his father would accept Christ as their Savior. Also pray that I would be able to see my daughter, Kimberly who lives in NC again. Pray that I can get a job and my own place to live. Pray that I would accept that God has me where He does for a reason right now.
September 24th – Volunteer Coffee & Dessert, 6:00pm in the Snack Room. Come hear what God is doing through Refuge!
October 18th – Dinner & a Movie at the Hangar with our friends! More info coming soon!
- Pray that I will be able to find a way to better help myself and others.
- Pray that I will be able to have my own place again, to be safe and be able to take care of my finances and responsibilities, and to get my driver’s license back.
- Pray for me and my kids
- Pray that I will get a job and be able to get off the streets. Pray for my wife and boys to be safe. Pray for my wife who has bone cancer.
- Pray for a place to stay and help getting a job. Pray for me as I’m new in town and not sure where to get help from.
Men and Women’s Clothing, all sizes for summer weather!